|Key Features and Changes|
New features in LabVIEW 2021
- Show Hidden Controls While Editing
- List Running VIs to be Aborted on Quit/Close
- Improved Python Support
- Supports Python 3.6 through 3.9.
- Open Python session with custom Python path.
- macOS Big Sur Support
- Run When Opened Security Warning
- Easier Publishing to SystemLink Servers with Self-signed Certificates
- LabVIEW Uses OS-managed Digital Certificates on Windows
- Improved LVCompare functionality for git
- New filtering options (Attributes, Front Panel, Block Diagram)
- New options menu (Tiling, Create Report, and others)
- Assign LVDiff as git diff tool.
- SFTP (Secure File Transfer Protocol) API
- Call MATLAB files directly from LabVIEW.
- Auto-wiring improvements
- Adds extra space when wiring inputs to allow for future additions.
- LabVIEW Real-Time Module for 64-bit.
- LabVIEW 2021 Release Notes
- LabVIEW 2021 Readme
- LabVIEW 2021 Known Issues
- LabVIEW 2021 Bug Fixes
- LabVIEW 2021 Public Beta forum
- What's new in LabVIEW 2021 on NI Connect (requires login)
- List Running VIs to be Aborted on Quit/Close by Christina Rogers
- Improved Python Support by Christina Rogers
- macOS Big Sur Support by Christina Rogers
- Run When Opened Security Warning by Christina Rogers
- LabVIEW Uses OS-managed Digital Certificates on Windows by Christina Rogers
- Improved LVCompare functionality for git by Christina Rogers
- SFTP (Secure File Transfer Protocol) API by Christina Rogers
|This article is a stub. You can help LabVIEW Wiki by expanding it.
Please improve this article if you can.