|This article is a stub. You can help LabVIEW Wiki by expanding it.
Please improve this article if you can.
Tips and tricks
- Press Shift and right-click on the block diagram to open a temporary Tools Palette at the location of the cursor.
- Press Tab to switch between the most common tools when Automatic Tool Selection is disabled.
- Press Tab to enable Automatic Tool Selection after manually selecting a tool.
- Press Ctrl while using the Set Color tool to temporarily use the Get Color tool.
- Press Shift to temporarily switch to the Position/Size/Select tool while hovering over an entity.
- Press Ctrl+Shift over any open space on the block diagram or front panel to temporarily switch to the Scroll Window tool.
- Press Space to switch to the next most useful tool when Automatic Tool Selection is disabled.