Editing new pages
If the page you wish to edit does not exist yet, see Help:Starting a new page
Editing existing pages
- Click the edit button at the top right corner of the article.
- Make changes to the text in the edit box. Make sure you write clearly and concisely, and make sure your edit does something to improve the page. If you're making normal changes to the text like fixing spelling mistakes or grammar, inserting new sentences, etc, then you don't have to worry too much about formatting. When you do need to use some type of formatting, you do it using wiki syntax, see Help:Formatting for some of the common types of formatting used.
- Optionally, enter a short note in the Summary box describing your changes.
- Optionally preview your changes with the Preview button.
- Click the Save page button.
- One can rename pages as well See Help:Moving a page
Every article has its own discussion thread on the LAVA Forums where you can ask questions, make suggestions, or discuss corrections. Click the discussion button to reach it.